Thank you for your interest in employment at Montini Catholic High School.
Director of Admissions
The Director of Admissions position is a full year position with benefits and two week vacation. The position is in the Development Department and reports directly to the President. Additionally, the Director of Admissions:
- Serves as chief contact with Grade Schools and families for the recruiting of new students to attend Montini Catholic.
- Plans and organizes the Open House programs for prospective parents.
- Coordinates and executes all Grade School visits, Religious Education presentations and High School Fairs.
- Plans and organizes all Grade School special events that aid in the recruitment of new students.
- Assists the Guidance Department in administering the Entrance Examination and reviewing all applications for enrollment.
- Works with the Principal and Assistant Principal for Student Services on transfer students, their admittance, and acceptance.
- Plans and executes campus visits to Montini Catholic for Shadow Days and other events.